Blood & Crime Scene Cleanup
Cleaning Utah’s Bio Hazard and other difficult messes for over 20 years.
Did You Know?
- You will often be left to deal with the aftermath of a trauma scene on your own.
- The Police, Fire Department, EMTs or the Medical Examiner’s Office DO NOT clean up a crime or trauma scene when they have finished. They have neither the time nor the expertise.
- There are few truly qualified companies that can assist you in handling these complex situations.
- There are serious, life-threatening risks, such as HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis involved if you attempt a clean-up on your own.
- There are strict governmental restrictions involving the cleanup and disposal of bio-hazardous waste. OSHA forbids the clean-up of these disasters by untrained personnel.
Utah Trauma Scene and Bio Hazard Cleaning
We are ready to help you in difficult situations. Whether it’s a suicide, trauma scene, crime scene, unattended death, an accident or an unsanitary dwelling.
Insurance coverage is an option with most bio hazard clean-ups. Call us for advice on insurance coverage.
If you or your family are experiencing distress at the loss of your friend or family member, please contact Caring Connections: A Hope and Comfort in Grief Program for resources and support.